[RTTY] W1ZT NAQP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W1ZT NAQP
From: w1zt at attbi.com (George Johnson)
Date: Sun Feb 23 09:15:55 2003
2003 NAQP RTTY - February

     80        75   34
     40        86   36
     20      128   42
     15      118   42
     10        35   24
TOTAL   442  178

  442   QSOs  * 178  DXCC Countries = 78676     Claimed Score

Team:  1 X 4

After a somewhat slow start, the activity and conditions improved so that my
final result was my best ever.  It was great to have the longer 10m opening
compared to summer conditions.  While 80m was very noisy here and we had
steady, heavy rain for most of the contest, the activity on 80m was the best
I have heard in NAQP RTTY.  WG7Y had an outstanding signal from a wonderful
location  Hi Hi...    I need to revisit my operating times to see if I quit
too early.  I took one 30 min break at about 0200z so I had to quit at
0430z.

Thanks to all for the contacts and activity from across the region.  And
thanks to my team mates for the contacts and mults.  I did miss my own
section on all bands this time...  Glad Shelby got his !!!

73,  George .. W1ZT