[RTTY] Master Files

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Master Files
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Sun Feb 23 09:36:15 2003
Lots of fun with this one. Had about 150 Qs, including VE2SB which was
my 137th QSO with a prefix ending as mine.

Now, a quick update on the work for the master call files. I am just
about finished with one BIG program which does everything, instead of
having to work with several smaller ones.

And a great big TU is due to about 6 guys who sent me BIG logs. Dez,
ZC4DW sent me a log with over 10,000 Qs, which after duping came out
to about 6000 calls.

However, I badly need logs from the Western USA, Pacific, especially
JA and VK, S. America, and Africa. And make no mistake, I need your
log also. As I've said, all I do is extract the calls, ( and drool a
little ) and then the log is destroyed. Either the .all or CAB file is
fine.

The old files are just hopelessly out of date. The next one sent to
Don will be a completely new one. And probably less than 1/2 of the
size of the old one. BUT, it will be current.

73 and thanks for the Qs in the NAQP..
Ed