[RTTY] Master Files

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Master Files
From: chen at mac.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Sun Feb 23 12:45:42 2003
On Sunday, Feb 23, 2003, at 06:35 US/Pacific, K4SB wrote:
> The old files are just hopelessly out of date. The next one sent to
> Don will be a completely new one.

If you base the master file on this NAQP, W9OL
is going to be one unhappy camper :-) :-).  K6UFO
may not Mindy (uhh, I mean mind) as much.  Nanu,
nanu.

As I had earlier mentioned I might do, I did use the name
of the original holder (SK) of my callsign.  A couple of the
contacts I made were seemingly impossible, perhaps
I had a little help from OM Wilke himself, HI.

73
Chen, W7AY