[RTTY] NAQP and Cabrillo

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP and Cabrillo
From: ve3iay at rac.ca (Richard Ferch)
Date: Sun Feb 23 23:58:09 2003
Chen,

There is a template for NAQP Cabrillo on the NCJ web site, at
http://www.ncjweb.com/NAQP_Cabrillo_Spec.txt . It shows the serial number
field blank, as you suggested. The Cabrillo files produced by TRLog for NAQP
CW don't have serial numbers.

As for stations outside North America, there isn't an example at the NCJ web
site, but since they are only supposed to send their name in the exchange,
it would make sense that the "qth" field would be blank for them. I had
several of those in my Cabrillo file for last summer's NAQP RTTY. I used
TRLog that time. It left the qth entry blank for QSOs with non-NA stations,
and my log was accepted.

73,
Rich VE3IAY