[RTTY] VP6DIA - RTTY?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VP6DIA - RTTY?
From: pa0wrs at dds.nl (Wim de Regt)
Date: Mon Mar 10 12:06:20 2003
This is what I received from the EU pilot Jan
DJ8NK, received last night.
The 5 hours have been passed for long and nothing
heard any more
73, Wim

quote

Onderwerp:
           VP6DIA rtty?
     Datum:
           Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:08:02 -0500
       Van:
           JBC Harders <C_Harders@compuserve.com>
       Aan:
           WIM-PA0WRS <pa0wrs@dds.nl>

Hello Wim,
Doug, N6TQS, was chosen for the Ducie team as
an experienced RTTY operator and was supposed
to do that right from the first day. Instead he
he was heard SSB on 10M. The "WHY?s" and "WHEN"
will be clarified with the team within the next
5 hours and as soon as we know I will send you
another e-mail. OK?
We monitored the primary RTTY frequency  21.080
today and noticed that it was busy all day by
a strange signal. So most likely it will be
changed to 21.081Mc.
vy73 de Jan   DJ8NK
*
unquote