[RTTY] VP6DIA - RTTY?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VP6DIA - RTTY?
From: faunt at panix.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604)
Date: Thu Mar 20 22:30:32 2003
I was NEVER on 10M SSB.  I was up on AO-40, before I got on RTTY,
because of technical problems with a loaned, and unfamiliar radio.

I made 1050 RTTY Q's and 120 AO-40 Q's.

73, doug

in Papeete, on my way home

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
   Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:54:31 +0100
   From: Wim de Regt <pa0wrs@dds.nl>

   This is what I received from the EU pilot Jan
   DJ8NK, received last night.
   The 5 hours have been passed for long and nothing
   heard any more
   73, Wim

   quote