[RTTY] Re the ZW0S stuff

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re the ZW0S stuff
From: pcooper at guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Wed Apr 16 17:56:30 2003
Hi all,

Now doesn't all this moaning make you wanna laugh?
When I saw that comment about all the RTTY crap, I just thought "there's one
less lid in the pile-up"!

And tonight, did you see all the garbage from a certain LX call that
insisted that S05 is an "unvalid" (sic) prefix, and would not be accepted
for DXCC?

Yet another "lid" that won't be in the pile up then?

OK, we can try and broaden their minds, and show then the advantages of
RTTY, but some won't listen, and so be it. However, did you all notice the
number of folk that got on RTTY solely to work Ed P5/4L4FN?
A good many folk were trying RTTY for the first time, simply to log him. Out
of that, I am sure we picked up a few extra RTTY ops, and maybe a few who
now play in contests.

Ah well, maybe it's just because I worked ZW0S on 15m RTTY, and was happy
about that! Now, if I could work the S05X team, I'd be happier yet! With
Doug at the keys, I stand a chance at least!

Mind you, someone has to go find a few virgins to sacrifice! We have to try
and get the solar indices going in the right direction!

73 all, and good luck with S05X too!
Phil GU0SUP