[RTTY] Did you see this one?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Did you see this one?
From: bernie at dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny, W3UR)
Date: Wed Apr 16 18:27:18 2003
Joaquim has been doing an excellent job on RTTY.  The past 4-5
DXpeditions to St. Peter & St. Paul Rocks have promised RTTY and only
PW0S 2001 was actually on for 2 days.  I am actually glad to see the
amount of concentrated effort on RTTY!  It was # 253 for me.  I had some
kind of minor crash on my lap top about 3 weeks ago and missed 5Z4.
Thankfully I was finally able to fix the laptop and get back on RTTY
last Saturday night to work Joaquim.  I suspect after this operation
PY0S will be off the top 100 most wanted on RTTY!

73
Bernie, W3UR

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.