[RTTY] 30m tonight!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 30m tonight!
From: pcooper at guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Mon Apr 21 17:01:11 2003
Hi all,

Well, that was a ball! It took a little while to get going, but then the
floodgates opened, and it was like being in the rarest place on earth!

A great surprise to work George W1ZT, and with a very good signal here,
solid print all the time.

It was great to see so many stations about too! They were all the way up
from 10.136 up to about 10.146.

I just wish I could generate this type of pile-up in the contests!

I am out tomorrow evening, but will be on 30m at some point on Wednesday
evening, and possibly Thursday as well.

Now I will spend a little while doing all the QSL cards!

73 all de Phil GU0SUP