[RTTY] 9N7DX RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 9N7DX RTTY
From: jduerbusch at earthlink.net (KØBX)
Date: Tue Apr 29 21:16:14 2003
I guess I was lucky.  I worked him Friday about 4:20 pm local time.  I
then worked him on SSB just a few minutes later.  He said he qsy'ed to
phone because he ran out of stations to work on rtty.

He said on phone that he was there to visit his son.  Opening was short
but even on phone there was no pileup so I think his signal was failing
into my location.  Stl mo.

Good luck

Joe K0BX