[RTTY] 9N7DX RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 9N7DX RTTY
From: jduerbusch at earthlink.net (KØBX)
Date: Tue Apr 29 21:44:26 2003
According to the OPDX Bullentin here is the info:

9N, NEPAL
Dov, 4Z4DX, is expected to be active as 9N7DX from April 22nd to May
13th. He will be looking for Israeli stations everyday on 14195 kHz
starting around 1500z. His activity will be on all bands and modes, but
mostly on PSK31/RTTY/CW.

Good Hunting

Joe K0BX