[RTTY] VOLTA RTTY DX Contest VE6YR

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VOLTA RTTY DX Contest VE6YR
From: Rfmandmpm at aol.com (Rfmandmpm@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 11 14:25:39 2003
-+- ALLESSANDRO VOLTA RTTY DX Contest -+-
Sponsored by SSB and RTTY club of COMO and A.R.I.

CALL:     VE6YR                     CANADA              Country

Single OP., All Bands

          QSOs  Points      DX: Call Areas
80m:          0         0         0            0
40m:          7       55          1            5
20m:       129     1770     25            14
15m:          7      185          3            2
10m:          0         0         0            0
Total:     143     2010     29            21

Bonus multipliers:  0
Total multipliers:  50
Score:      14371500
Operators:     VE6YR
Remarks: Not many qso's but the big score made me think that I was
accomplishing something. Conditions were bad. They may get worst. No four
band multipliers here. I worked KH7ND on three bands and we tried 10 meters
without success. Big signals from ZL2AMI and ZL2BR on 20 and 15 but no JA's
or VK's at all. Surprised and happy to see Phil GU0SUP cross my screen. It
has been a while since our last qso. Looks like his MQ-1 mini quad is doing a
fine job. I still have problems with many operators copying my callsign
incorrectly, including the Contest Manager, Francesco I2DMI. Strange to see
20 meters open to Europe until 07:30 UTC (01:30 local). Many thanks to the
sponsors and to all the participants.
73  Bob VE6YR