[RTTY] NH7DX

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NH7DX
From: k4ww at arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Sun May 11 13:54:47 2003
Not sure if it makes any difference to anyone, but this is what I received
when I inquired about his location, from NH7DX.

"Redwood City, California - San Mateo County - USA - CQ Zone 3"

 The rules do not require a "/" when operating from a different location
than is implied from the callsign, however "NH7", IMHO, implies Zone 31, not
Zone 3? I certainly didn't have enough contacts for it to make a difference,
but some may have? Band conditions lead me to believe "there was supposed to
be a contest, but no one showed up"?

C'Ya, Shelby