[RTTY] AC6JT Volta Score

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AC6JT Volta Score
From: preas at parc.com (Bryan Preas)
Date: Mon May 12 13:46:37 2003
2003
-+- ALLESSANDRO VOLTA RTTY DX Contest -+-
Sponsored by SSB and RTTY club of COMO and A.R.I.

CALL: AC6JT                            USA

___ Single OP., All Bands

         QSOs    Points DX:     Call Areas
80m:    3       3       0       1
40m:    17      156     3       8
20m:    76      679     13      16
15m:    21      261     3       11
10m:    1       44      1       0
Total:  118     1143    20      36

Bonus multipliers:      1
Total multipliers:      57
Score:                  7687818
Station Description: SO2R, TS870 and FT1000MP Mark V,
Software: Writelog, MMTTY and RITTY
Antenna(s): GAP Titan and dipole
Operators: AC6JT
Remarks:
Others have reported quirky band conditions.  I'll not repeat that.
I didn't make any contacts outside NA during the daylight hours.
However about 2200, 20 meters opened to EU.  I also had a
good run about 2300.