[RTTY] Anarts RTTY Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Anarts RTTY Contest
From: ctdavies at bigpond.com (Colin Davies)
Date: Wed Jun 4 07:09:12 2003
Hi All

Just a reminder that Anarts WW RTTY Contest will be held over
the weekend of 14/15th of June....

I noted Ekki' message and feel for him, what a shame.

He was not the only one to mistake the dates. The Wireless Institute
of Australia print the weekend of 7/8th in the "Amateur Radio"
magazine. Have tried to correct that, hope we get a few VK's extra
this year.

However, If any station requires a copy of the rules or the points
table, I have put a copy of both on my web pages...

Please go to http://users.bigpond.com/ctdavies

Then click on the first item :

Anarts WW RTTY Contest rules and other information

Any enquiries please let me know via this E-mail address.

Colin Davies VK2CTD