[RTTY] Last NRJ issue received

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Last NRJ issue received
From: wa9als at starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed Jun 4 13:37:40 2003
I just received the last issue of the New RTTY Journal.  In an accompanying
letter, Bill Henry explains that any remaining dollar value to your NRJ
subscription will be converted to  CQ Magazine subscriptions.

Bill stated "Declining reader interest dictates that it is time to close the
New RTTY Journal."

Some people complain about various reasons they don't subscribe to QST or
CQ.  Some day we might lose them too.  Use it or lose it?  One could wonder
the same about the mode too!  Get on the air - the water's fine!  73 - John,
WA9ALS