[RTTY] Printing from rttycontesting.com website?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Printing from rttycontesting.com website?
From: ve3gsi at sympatico.ca (Eric - VE3GSI)
Date: Mon Jun 9 16:15:07 2003
Hi Phil,
Don admitted he had a print formatting problem on a previous posting (or
other reflector).  I believe he said he would fix the problem when he had a
chance and suggested using a landscape print option for printing in the
meantime.

I have a quick work around by just doing a select text from the web page,
copy and paste into a word processor and printing from there. Worked well
enough for the topic I needed that day.

Looking forward to working you,
Eric - VE3GSI
ve3gsi@arrl.net