[RTTY] Printing from rttycontesting.com website?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Printing from rttycontesting.com website?
From: aa5au at bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon Jun 9 21:19:45 2003
Eric has an excellent memory!

Phil et al,

Most rttycontesting.com pages do not print properly at this time.  Yes, I am
working on a solution but it's a solution that will take some time.  The only
pages that should print properly are the records pages.  All of them were done
in MS Excel and should print fine.

Most of the pages such as the RTTY Starter were done using Geocities'
PageBuilder.  Plans are to convert all PageBuilder pages to one form of
Microsoft Office
program or another, either Word, Excel or other.  This makes it much easier to
manage, makes for nice looking pages and enables the pages to be printed
normally.

I'm working on converting the RTTY Starter pages first and we'll see what that
looks like then go from there.  I'll announce when it's finished.

73, Don