[RTTY] Friedrichshafen - 2003

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Friedrichshafen - 2003
From: eu1sa at belsonet.net (Vladimir V. Sidorov)
Date: Mon Jun 23 14:01:57 2003
Attn RTTYers planning to come to HAMRADIO - 2003!

There is no official RTTY meeting point there. Let's create one.

Let me propose a meeting point at the Belarussian stand (Boot A-231, there
might be a sign BFFR instead of BFRR, but it does not matter)). Last year we
had quite good time there together with Waldemar, DK3VN. Some people from
Poland and Germany mentionned, they would love to meet some RTTY people
there, too.

Drop by, check in, shake hands with your brothers in arms. Maybe we'll get
together at the contesters' party in the Adler restaurant. We have a lot of
things to talk about.
There will be a special drink for visitors of the stand (Waldemar should
remember that one from the last year). Don't miss it.

See you next week,

73,
"Walt", EU1SA