[RTTY] Friedrichshafen - 2003

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Friedrichshafen - 2003
From: dk3vn at nexgo.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Tue Jun 24 16:07:53 2003
"Vladimir V. Sidorov" wrote:

> Attn RTTYers planning to come to HAMRADIO - 2003!
>
> There is no official RTTY meeting point there. Let's create one.
>
> Let me propose a meeting point at the Belarussian stand (Boot A-231, there
> might be a sign BFFR instead of BFRR, but it does not matter)). Last year we
> had quite good time there together with Waldemar, DK3VN. Some people from
> Poland and Germany mentionned, they would love to meet some RTTY people
> there, too.
>
> Drop by, check in, shake hands with your brothers in arms. Maybe we'll get
> together at the contesters' party in the Adler restaurant. We have a lot of
> things to talk about.
> There will be a special drink for visitors of the stand (Waldemar should
> remember that one from the last year). Don't miss it.
>
> See you next week,
>
> 73,
> "Walt", EU1SA

Hi,

yes, I remember last year very good! ~:-)  This year, like last year,
I'll walk around with my friends from Kuwait (9K2HN, 9K2RR, 9K2MN)
and we will see you at your booth also, that's for sure. On Friday
night we will be in Meckenbeuren (Big BCC Birthday Party) and on
Saturday in the restaurant "Adler" in Ailingen.

That with the RTTY meeting point is a good idea! Have a guest book
on hand and ask for the email address too! Maybe that will be the
basis for an official meeting for next year?!?

This time I'll have a digital camera with three 128 MB memory sticks
with me; enough storage volume for many pictures. Last year
Alex, W2OX/V47KP made a lot of pictures at the meetings in the
evenings, but never had any chance to get into contact with him
afterwards; no response; don't know what happened with him? :-(

See you this weekend!

BTW: Anyone here on the reflector, who will visit the HAMRADIO this
weekend?

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL  on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch