[RTTY] Newbie question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Newbie question
From: dl6jz at t-online.de (Dr. Wolf-E. Gruening)
Date: Sun Jul 6 14:00:05 2003
Hi Enzo,

I am running an FT-1000MP with

- DXLabs,
- Logger32 and
- WriteLog

using a homebrew interface for 2 soundcards, CW and PTT.  This interface is
made for this rig and also uses the 2nd rx. You can find the schematics of
this interface on my webpage www.qsl.net/dl6jz. Then you have to click on
"Technics".

The only very special problem of the 1000MP is that you can not use an opto
coupler for the PTT line. I measured the PTT control circuit and discovered
that the voltage which is left over the PTT switch when it is closed must be
lower than 0.3 Volts while the current is about 18 mA. And I couldn't find
an opto coupler with such a small dynamic resistance.

If there are questions left so send me a mail.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----