[RTTY] dx-dl

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] dx-dl
From: rwmcgwier at comcast.net (Robert McGwier)
Date: Sun Jul 6 23:53:19 2003
Seems like a decent contest but the propagation and thunderstorms
were awful.  I worked everyone I heard on 20 meters and gave it up.
I can't wait for my tower to be up with my 4 element Steppir on
it!

Bob
N4HY

-+- DL-DX RTTY Contest 2003 -+-

CALL: N4HY
CATEGORY:
(  ) A - Single Operator All Bands
(X ) B - Single Operator All Bands Limited Time
(  ) C - Single Operator All Bands Moderate Antenna
(  ) D - Single Operator All Bands Moderate Antenna Limited Time
(  ) E - Multi Operators.

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:        0       0       0       0
40m:        0       0       0       0
20m:       25     240      11       8
15m:        0       0       0       0
10m:        0       0       0       0
Total:     25     240      11       8

Total multipliers:                 19
Score:               4560
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

.
Bob McGwier, N4HY
64 Brooktree Road