[RTTY] 7S6N and SM6CNN, DL-DX RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 7S6N and SM6CNN, DL-DX RTTY
From: 033257007 at telia.com (Anders Larsson)
Date: Mon Jul 7 02:56:29 2003
Getting my new QTH set up after the move from Germany (ex DF3IAL) to Sweden.
The location seems to be good with very little man made noise. Still need
antennas for the low bands.
After almost 6 hours using my contest call 7S6N I noted that 10m opened with
good sigs from VK6GOM on Sunday morning, so I decided to use SM6CNN and to
stay on 10 for a while. Except for ZS1JY there were only Eu signals on that
band. 15m was good for Japan but not USA. 20 was good for USA and Japan. I
worked more JAs than US stations.
I like the 6 hour category!

-+- DL-DX RTTY Contest 2003 -+-

CALL:     7S6N
CATEGORY:
(x) B - Single Operator All Bands Limited Time  (6 hours)

        QSO   Pts    DX  Areas
80m:       0     0     0     0
40m:       0     0     0     0
20m:     132  1671    40    16
15m:      59   697    25     4
10m:      16   166    10     1
Total:   207  2534    75    21

Total multipliers:    96
Score:                    243264

-+- DL-DX RTTY Contest 2003 -+-

CALL:     SM6CNN
CATEGORY:
(x) B - Single Operator All Bands Limited Time  (2.5 hours)

        QSO   Pts    DX  Areas
80m:       0     0     0     0
40m:       0     0     0     0
20m:      52   597    25     3
15m:      54   671    26     7
10m:      25   286    15     1
Total:   131  1554    66    11

Total multipliers:    77
Score:                    119658

Station Description:  FT-1000MP+ACOM2000A
Antenna(s): 2 el quad for 10,15,20m
WriteLog + RITTY

73
Andy SM6CNN, 7S6N, ex DF3IAL