[RTTY] TEAMS NAQP RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] TEAMS NAQP RTTY
From: llindblom at juno.com (llindblom@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 14:33:55 2003
We now have 28 players for the TCG NAQP RTTY teams and are looking for at least
2 more players to make 6 full teams of five each!  If you are going to wait to
the last minute to sign on with the TCG teams, due to other personal
commitments my last minute cut off on this will be Thursday (7/17) at 7 PM
CTST.  Also, if your ability to play in this has changed for any reason please
let me know.

Here is the list of TCG team Players as of 1:20 PM CDT today (7/15) for
the July 19/20 NAQP RTTY.

N6EU
W4OX
AI9T