[RTTY] NAQP KF0OH

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP KF0OH
From: wmetzger at earthlink.net (Bill Metzger)
Date: Sun Jul 20 16:50:32 2003
                   North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KF0OH
Operator(s): BILL (KF0OH)
Station: KF0OH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): About 7 total

   80:    19     13
   40:    72     35
   20:    83     37
   15:    11       8
   10:     0        0
-------------------
Total:  185    93  Total Score = 17,205

As usual I had a great time.  Unfortunately I had to miss the first few
hours and missed some of the activity on 15 and 20.  The bands seemed to be
open from coast to coast into the midwest for this one.  With just 6 more
States, I could have had WAS-RTTY (mixed bands).  Surprisingly, several
operators were happy to get MO as a "new one".  I didn't think that Missouri
was that "rare". Hi Hi.  I'm looking forward to the next contest and hope to
"see" you all again on the air.