Re: RV: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] New master files

To: "K4SB" <k4sb@earthlink.net>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: RV: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] New master files
From: "Tom Homewood" <w1to@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:42:08 -0400
I have found the exact call in my friend.ini file that is the last one that
will work with %H in WriteLog. If I delete one line ahead of that call, the
call that didn't show up will now show up.

I am using a Pentium II, 233mhz machine with 96 Meg of RAM. This may be a
timing issue or file size issue, or both. The file size is 72KB. If I delete
all the calls after the last one that works the file is 64K.

I will be happy to send the file to anyone that has a clue what is going on.

73, Tom, W1TO