Re: RV: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] New master files

To: <doncassel@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: RV: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] New master files
From: "Tom Homewood" <w1to@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:46:46 -0400
Hi Don,

Thanks for your reply. I knew I wasn't crazy. I work Aldo alot and so it was
noticable that his name didn't show up.

It took me some time to find the exact call too, but wanted to try and put a
dimension on the problem.

I had previously deleted a bunch of calls to try and get the size down. It
should be an easy question for the programmers to answer.

73, Tom, W1TO