Re: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Re: wrong dates for SCC

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Re: wrong dates for SCC
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:06:04 +0200
Hi,

with all respect; but I am very amused about this discussion. ~:)

Many well known Web Sites are providing THE RULES of many contests.
For many major DX RTTY contests you can find the rules and results
on the RWRL page. Look for "Rules&Results". There you'll find
the Web Sites of many contest sponsors, the OFFICIAL publication
of the rules.

BTW: "RTFR" .... means: "Read the Fine Rules".

If I am not on a business trip again, then I'll be active in
the SCC next weekend; I hope.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL  on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch