[RTTY] 1st USA

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 1st USA
From: "WA9ALS - John" <wa9als@starband.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:47:47 -0500
Thanks to NRJ and CQ Magazine for 1st USA, Multi-OP, Multi-Trans!  We only
had two transmitters, but there's nothing in the rules to prevent two
transmitters from entering the Multi-Multi category.  Knowing the probable
competitors in M2 (HC8N, W5KFT, etc), it seemed we didn't have anything to
lose by entering multi-multi.  That decision made the difference between a
cert and no cert!  "Choose your niche carfefully!"

Thanks to Alan (WD9GMK) and my son Wes (KB9YTW) for making this possible -
We had a lot of fun!!
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/cqwwrtty2002_2.htm  73

John - WA9ALS - VP5RY (2001)

VP5 photos:  http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/vp5ryphotos.htm