[RTTY] SCC RTTY

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SCC RTTY
From: "Dick White" <ks0m@ktis.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:00:40 -0500
Band conditions were just so so in Missouri. I was surprised to find I had
worked 169 calls. Years ranged from 1933 to 2002. Fun to work KH6ND on 4
bands. When I worked Mike on 40 meters and he asked me to go to 80 meters. I
just could not hear him for all the local noise and the G5RV would not tune,
for some reason.   Also fun to have AA5AU call me on 40M. Heard GU0SUP early
in the contest, but could not work him. He was S&P at that time. I have been
unable to work Phil in the last few RTTY contests.  No clusters, no packet,
no outside help. Just me and the radio having a lot of fun and playing by
the rules. A good, fun contest. My thanks to the sponsors.

Dick  -  KS0M

 SCC RTTY Champions    30/31 August 2003
    Call used: KS0M
    Location:  MO
    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

    Band    QSOs   Pts  Years
    80             0        0       0
    40           28      57     21
    20           99    240     49