RE: [RTTY] Antenna Help

To: Dick White <ks0m@ktis.net>, RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] Antenna Help
From: Mike Sims <nasfred@1bigred.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 07:26:23 -0400
Hello Dick,

Had a 4BTV 35 years ago and worked very well on the roof of an apartment
building.  Don't remember too much about the tuning, but believe you start at
the bottom which is the ten meter section, the next section covers 15 meters,
followed by 20 and the top part is for 40 meters.   I would think the
chrome/copper would work okay.

Good luck with the rehab project.

        73,
        Mike, K4GMH