[RTTY] CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY
From: KØBX <jduerbusch@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:56:39 +0000
CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K0BX
Operator(s): K0BX
Station: K0BX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:   15   35       4       10     6
   20:   57  124      20       26    21
   15:  157  416      15       51    23
   10:   40  115       2       33    14
Total:  269  690      41      120    64  Total Score = 155,250

Club: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY DX/CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Conditons very good, 15 meters was hot.

New ones on rtty YI and 9M2. Just wish I had move time.
I did have a problem with MMTTY and Writelog. It crashed about every 5th qso. I finally gave up and used RTTY-Right that is included with WL. I even updated MMTTY and the plugin but no help. Only change here was a newer version of WL??

Maybe RF but you would think RTTY-Right would not work either?

Joe K0BX