Re: [RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WK6I SOAB HP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WK6I SOAB HP
From: Kazik <sp6axw@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 08:53:23 +0200
Hi Jeff,
I had the similar problems with setting marks in MMTTY afsk mode. I have only one radio, old Icom 725. I modified it for use narrow cw filter (250Hz)in lsb. Because some times I am working ssb I wouldn't like to move BFO frequency for another fix place. So in MMTTY set-up I moved Ham default frequency to 510 Hz and Discriminator Mark also to 510 Hz. Thats everything. Now I can send and recive on my new "default" exactly in narrow passband.AFC and NET functions also work very well. One turn and I change filter for standard ssb (wide).

Kazik
sp6axw