[RTTY] GU0SUP on LOTW

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP on LOTW
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:40:16 +0100
Hi Bill, and all,

Yes, about 1200UTC today, I managed to upload the rest of my logs, up to
then end of CQWW RTTY.
I am hoping they are all OK, although there may be one or two contacts
missing, due to import errors.
Most of these errors were due to incorrect mapping of the mode, so will
probably only involve digital modes that are not RTTY.

I see that I have about 724 confirmed contacts, out of about 25k QSO's.

One thing that will need to be sorted at ARRL HQ is our ability to track
what has been confirmed, particularly for awards such as WAS.

I'm also a happy bunny this afternoon, as I managed to work VK9XW on 20m
RTTY! They were a good strong signal, although they were suffering QRM from
MFSK'ers who just don't seem to bother about starting up on a busy
frequency.
They were saying "LSN UP 1 - 5" and from what I saw, they were starting at
the top end and working down, but each step down was about 1kc.

Very best 73
Phil GU0SUP