[RTTY] RTTY Sprint Tonight - Try It!

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint Tonight - Try It!
From: Doug McDuff <w4ox@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:47:34 +0000
Why not try the Sprint tonight--it is only 4 hours of "chaos" that is fun!

For the Sprint in March, 63 ops submitted logs, which was a great turnout. Nevertheless, I would like to top that for tonight's event. This can be a matter of simply having more ops submit logs as there were over 100 participants for the March event.

Before you say that whatever software you are using doesn't support Cabrillo, I don't care. If it doesn't, just "massage" it through the program at the NCJ website or simply send it to me in whatever format you have ("as is") and I will make sure it gets done. I received a variety of different type logs for the March event, and everyone one of them were converted and scored. So, no excuses for not participating AND not submitting a log! If you want this event to continue, you need to get on the air.

And remember, at least for this event, the 30 day submission rule still applies for RTTY. Eventually, I would like to conform with the 7 day rule applicable to the other 2 modes, but not now. So, again, no excuses not to get on the air.

73 & hope to print everyone tonight de Doug W4OX