Re: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint Tonight - Try It!

To: w4ox@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint Tonight - Try It!
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:51:43 -0500
No excuses  not to  get on the air, hey.  Well here is my situation.,
 the shingles are basically cleared up, but there is lingering
and annoying neural pain.  I'm on Codeine and Neuronton for the pain.
Finally Friday with the help of N0NI we got the top and bottom TH-7s
repaired and the StackMatch on the tower.  Now to get the new inside
switch for the Stack Match wired.  Why the center TH-7 was untouched is a
question. it was quite a work out for an OF like me. At age 58 I am ready
to drop!  I might get on for the RTTY Sprint, it just depends on how I
feel this evening and right now I feel like crap.

73 W0ETC

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:47:34 +0000 Doug McDuff <w4ox@bellsouth.net>