[RTTY] Fw: NA Sprint RTTY K6LL HP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Fw: NA Sprint RTTY K6LL HP
From: Dave Hachadorian <k6ll@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:39:38 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:  175     2.5
   20:   87     1.5
---------------------

Club: SWACC

Team: SWACC

Comments:

20 minutes into the contest, rig A went up in smoke. So much for my big
plans
for so2r in this one. I only made one band change, 20 to 40, 90 minutes
into the
contest. That was probably a mistake, and I think it resulted in my
ridiculously
low multiplier. 20 did sound crappy at the time though.

Now to tear into the broken rig and see if I can fix it, or get it fixed,
in
time for the big contests coming up in the next few weeks.

The SWACC team is looking good, even with a couple of rtty/contest
rookies on
there, KE7AJ, and KB5MU. What a way to break into contesting, a RTTY
Sprint!

Thanks for all the QSO's. It was fun.

Dave, K6LL
Yuma, AZ