[RTTY] Cabrillo Reflector

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: [RTTY] Cabrillo Reflector
From: Jay Townsend <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:26:13 +0000
FYI on the reflector.  The Cabrillo Tools mailing list which I used to host
has been discontinued for some time.  So support questions should be
directed to the program author and/or the support person.

I continue to receive a number of subscription requests, which I suppose
the server deals with, just a head's up for the RTTY Crowd.

Jay WS7I

---
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.

disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents
of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the
return or destruction of these documents.

All email sent to or from the corporate email system may be retained, monitored
and/or reviewed.