Re: [RTTY] RITTY by K6STI on a floppy disk

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RITTY by K6STI on a floppy disk
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:39:11 +0000

> Today while fooling around with my second computer, I discovered an
> amazing thing about it. RITTY can be run entirely from a floppy disk,<SNIP>

At 12:45 10/25/03, wa9als@starband.net wrote:

Bill, that IS interesting!  Figure out how to get it working with WriteLog
now!

Pull down the "TU Type" menu in the Rttyrite window, see the "RITTY in DOS Window" option. I don't use RITTY, but looks like it is already provided for.

K6STI provided an early version evaluation copy for me to play with a couple years ago. I remember it had one neat feature that no other program had - it could be set to show both the decoded letters and figures characters at the same time. Really great for guys like me who have problems translating TOO to 599.

Jerry W4UK