[RTTY] RTTY database needs your help

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY database needs your help
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:11:25 -0500
I need your help in keeping the RTTY Callsign Database up-to-date.
Not only would I like for you to send me your Cabrillo logs for 2003 JARTS,
I would like you to search the database for errors.

To search the database, download aa5au_101503.zip from www.rttycontesting.com.
In the zipped file is a file named mstrtty.cal.  This file is an alpha-numeric
listing
off all callsigns in the database.  Open this file with WordPad and search the
file
using either the Find button, Ctrl+F or just scroll down the list.

I have provided a form that can be used to request additions, deletions or
changes
to the database.  There is a link to the form on the main rttycontesting.com
home page
or go directly to it at http://www.rttycontesting.com/database_form.html.

Changes are not made automatically.  I will review and verify requests for
change before
they are made in the database.

This is all done in an on-going effort to keep the database as current as
possible.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

73, Don AA5AU