[RTTY] Dupes in Cabrillo file?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Dupes in Cabrillo file?
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:55:13 +0000
I am preparing my CQWW RTTY log for submission.

I see several dupes in the original (WL) log, properly marked, with 0 points claimed, but those dupes are not flagged in any way in the Cabrillo file. It looks like they will be processed routinely by the contest committee and I presume I will be penalized for having them there.

I hope I am missing something here. There doesn't seem to be any way to submit a DUPE file, or disclaim these dupes in any way. How does the contest committee know I am not actually claiming those contacts????

Jerry W4UK