[RTTY] rtty from 3b8 and 3b9

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] rtty from 3b8 and 3b9
From: "H. Vernhout" <vernhout@euronet.nl>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:57:46 +0100
Hello to all,

Next sunday PA3BAG and PA0VHA with xyl's will leave for Mauritius and Rodrigues
for vacation and limited radio activity, we will sign 3B8 and 3B9 / PA0VHA for
RTTY and for phone 3B8 and 3B9 / PA3BAG. Most of the activity will be between
12.00 and 17.00 GMT and after 18.00 GMT.
>From november 10 till november 14, we will be on Rodriques Island. And
>ofcourse during WAE we will be active on 3B8 for contest. See also our club
>homepage www.pi4cc.nl
Hope to work many of you with nice signals.

73 Hans PA0VHA