Re: [RTTY] 2003 WPX RTTY Contest Records/Results

To: llindblom@juno.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2003 WPX RTTY Contest Records/Results
From: nasfred@1bigred.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:43:54 -0500
Hello,

Band point multipliers also contribute to the WPX score.  Understanding a
contest's scoring is one of the items that has been mentioned several times in
preparing for the contest season.  This correlates with understand your
station's strength and how to use it to your benefit.  For example, if you get
double point credit for 40 and 80 meter contacts and your station preforms
well on these bands, then this can be a contest to concentrate on as you
should do well.  Plan your operation to correspond to when 40/80 are to your
benefit.  If you do this, you'll enyjoy contesting even more as you will be
maximizing your score by efficiently using your time.

73,
Mike, K4GMH

Quoting llindblom@juno.com: