[RTTY] 4U1ITU - RTTY activity

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 4U1ITU - RTTY activity
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:19:42 +0100
Hello TTY and DX freaks,
You may have noticed that 4U1ITU has been spotted several times in TTY during
the past few days...
If you have missed the QSO, and still need 4U1I as a new one, don't worry
you'll have more opportunities.

As I am working just accross the street from the station, I can go quite easily
during the week;
- during lunch time (11z to 13z window)
- after office hours (>1630z generaly for 1 or more hours if the condx
are "enjoyable")

As this mode has not been activated for quite a few years, I' ll try to go on a
regular basis during the coming weeks to work RTTY only... Hope to see you on
the bands (also look for me on 10 and 18Mhz  !)
Last but not least
Pse no QSL to my home call - QSL should be sent only via buro or to IARC,
P.O.Box 6, CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland.  4U1ITU logs should also been soon
uploaded  to the ARRL " Logbook Of The World"

See you from there or from home - 73's Patrick - F6IRF

PS : you can visit our website at http://life.itu.int/radioclub/