[RTTY] Better check your Cabrillo - WAE RTTY Test

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Better check your Cabrillo - WAE RTTY Test
From: "Bruce Sawyer" <zf2nt@candw.ky>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:28:10 -0000
Hi Bob,

Just saw your post on the RTTY reflector, and went to check my own Cabrillo
output.  The header says it was generated by WriteLog 10.40J, the same as
yours.  I couldn't find any of the problems you mentioned.  So far, it looks
right to me.  But you're not the only person who has mentioned this.
Somebody else posting to 3830 made the same comment.  So I wonder if I'm
overlooking something?  I really hate dealing with logs after a contest is
over, and fired this one off to DL about 10 minutes after the contest ended.

But speaking of WriteLog, do you know if there is an easy way to get the
country file updated?  I worked TO6M on 4 bands and WriteLog wouldn't give
me multiplier credit for any of it.  (He's on Martinique.)

BTW, thanks for the QSO's over the weekend.  It was a struggle on LF, to be
sure, but I was sure glad to get the mults.

73,
Bruce, ZF2NT