Re: [RTTY] Dayton 2004?

To: ww3s@zoominternet.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dayton 2004?
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:48:01 GMT
I sure hope so as last year thanks to the RTTY group setting up hotel
arrangements I went to Dayton for the first time in 40 years of being licensed.
 Staying in a hotel with the RTTY crowd due to all the familiar call signs was
lots of fun and informative (especial those social hours spent in the lounge).
Even my lady friend enjoyed it and wants to go again in 2004.

IMHO, If nothing else we should all agree on a hotel/motel and book rooms there.

73 W0ETC

-- "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net> wrote:
It looks like the rtty journal website has closed; does anyone know of any
plans for a similar gathering at Dayton?