[RTTY] RTTY RU

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY RU
From: "Dick White" <ks0m@ktis.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:57:56 -0600
 What great fun this one was. My vertical antenna is letting me work 80 and 40
meters much better than with my old G5RV. Still some intermittent RF problem on
40 and 20 meters. I made 97 more contacts this year than in 2003. No JA or VK
calls heard and just one ZL. Biggest thrill was to finally hear our friend
Phil, GU0SUP, on 10 meters. We had a short chat. I have missed working Phil the
last several contests. Europe did not open up for me until around 1300z and
closed down about 1700z. I will be back next year. BARTG next ? I was also
surprised at all the new calls I worked. There sure were a lot of them. Maybe
RTTY is catching on with more ops. ?

73....Dick  -  KS0M

      ARRL RTTY Roundup    3/4 January 2004

      Call used: KS0M

      Location:  MO

      Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

     Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX

     80        48    48    29     0

     40        62    62    30     5

     20        83    83    35     6

     15       109   109    32    33

     10        10    10     2     8

     Total    312   312    50*   29*

     * - Counted only once (not once per band)

    Claimed Score: 24648