[RTTY] Exchange procedure

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Exchange procedure
From: Ken Eigsti <diverken@chaffee.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:22:24 -0700
There were a lot of nuisances, like DEL for Delaware or Florida instead of
FL. All workable,  but they took extra time.

I wonder if it would be worthwhile, before a contest, on this reflector if
some examples of exchanges could be posted?

Maybe the ones who subscribe to this arn't the problem, and it would be a
waste of space. There are probably samples on websites, but many might not
know where to look. I ceratinly wouldn't object if prior to a conteset some
sample, simple and efficient exchanges were posted. On Sunday afternon
almost all the new Q's I worked were first time on any band Q's according
to my check call box, showing I think the casual ops participation. Sure
don't want to discourage them or Sundays would be really slow!

73
Ken W0LSD