Re: [RTTY] Exchange procedure

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Exchange procedure
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:13:58 -0500
"Ken Eigsti" <diverken@chaffee.net> wrote: "I wonder if it would be
worthwhile, before a contest, on this reflector if some examples of
exchanges could be posted?"

This "horse" has been beaten to near death. I worked 96 "new" (never before
worked on RTTY) during RoundUp, and I will send an email to each of those,
providing I can find their email address, giving them URL's for making RTTY
contesting more efficient, not only for them, but everyone else! I don't
really care what they send, or in what order it is sent! I still have most
of my brain cells, and I can figure it out!  Heck, I can even figure out how
to copy through the disgruntled CW operators on 40! I think it surprises
them when I answer, in CW, their derogatory remarks!

Bottom line: call me, call me, call me

C'Ya, Shelby