Re: [RTTY] Don't send IN during the exchange!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Don't send IN during the exchange!
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:44:05 -0600
Maybe I'm missing the point of this, but even if a call does not
highlight due to lack of DE or not being in the Master DB with WriteLog
you can still click on the call (highlighted or not) and it populates the
entry window.  It just means you must be even more attentive to what
prints on the screen to dig a non highlighted call out of the crud..

73 W0ETC Larry L

''In America, the young are always ready to give to those who are
older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience.''
- Oscar Wilde